El Rancho

Fabulous 50's home is rescued by overly opinionated guy with too much free time and a gay man's flare for design. Woo hoo!! Grab a pinata and a stick - sounds like a party!

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Improvement Totals for 2006, as promised.

As you are probably well aware, it is tax season. Tonight I submitted my return for the year and in the process totaled up the sum of improvement costs for the year which came to ... *drumroll* ... $4,956.11. This includes the cost of the new fridge I bought, which I wasn't going to include in the total, but why the hell not, I have a receipt for it.

Pretty cheap relative to what it's probably worth now, I suppose. I am also really proud of how well it meshes in with the nicer (already renovated) homes in the neighborhood. now, if only my neighbors would follow suit and/or just disappear, all would be well in the world.

Once I am done with everything, I will add the 2007 receipts to it as well. I can't imagine those will be more than $1,500-$2000, but stuff always pops-up, I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home