El Rancho

Fabulous 50's home is rescued by overly opinionated guy with too much free time and a gay man's flare for design. Woo hoo!! Grab a pinata and a stick - sounds like a party!

Thursday, January 11, 2007

A shout out, for our Jacob.

Hello, everybody. It's Erin, here - I realized I hadn't yet made a post to this fabulous blog, and all I'd really like to do with this one is to make a quick shout out to our "man in charge", Jacob.

Over the past 3 days, he has done nothing each night except for work on our bathroom. He has wowed me with his electrical and light installation skillz, installing a new light fixture/fan combination:



He also installed a new vanity light, but I'm unable to show you a picture because I'm lame and can't find it online. Sorry. He has also patched the rough spots and primered the walls, as of last night.

While I was surfing knitting blogs, I came across this post. We're loving this idea:



Anyway, I'm just proud. I'm sure Jake'll post pictures of the whole enchilada, once it's finished, and we have a digital camera again.

Love,
Erin

1 Comments:

Blogger rainbows_unicorns_and_crystalmeth said...

hmmm. i thought we agreed to say i came up with the idea for this paint scheme? my lies only work when they are sweethearts with your lies. i need backup.

11:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home